- March, the third month of the year.
- The month of March was named for the Roman god of war, Mars.
- Traditionally, this was the time of year to resume military campaigns that had been interrupted by winter.
- We celebrate International Women’s Day March 8!
- Pi day is March 14.
- Everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17.
- Spring officially begins.
- International Day of Happiness is celebrated on March 20!
- March 16 I test for the PADI Master Scuba Diver certification.
- We are learning more about our family genealogy later this month.
- I’m taking my Vision Board to the next level.
- I’m beefing up my Bucket List.
What are your plans for this fine, merry month?