When moving to a new place, here is a brief lists of “MUSTS” one must consider:
1. You MUST say hello to your neighbors and people walking past you on the streets and in the grocery store.
2. You MUST try the local foods, entertainment, cultural and social events.
3. You MUST travel. See the sights surrounding your home base. There’s a big, wonderful, friendly world out there!
4. You MUST ask questions. If you don’t know something, ask. There’s a treasure in the unknown. Knowing what you don’t know changes everything!
5. You MUST have fun everyday. Even in the mundane chores you can find fun. Choose your attitude and overflow with gratitude.
Welcome to this amazing life!